MaxCare Service Plan
Handheld MaxCare is a comprehensive service plan available to every handheld device worldwide.
Our objective is to provide our customers with the best choice of a cost-effective and efficient straightforward service plans, which remove the uncertainty of any service costs, and additionally lower the total cost of ownership.
The Handheld MaxCare Service Plan is a comprehensive selection of additional protection, which gives you the security and reliability for your business to succeed. All Handheld MaxCare service plans are valid for a period of three (3) years, from the date of purchase of the unit, to ensure extended lifecycle protection. Ranging from the economical MaxCare Silver to the all-inclusive MaxCare Platinum, there is a suitable solution available for all needs. Furthermore, choose MaxCare Premium as an extra addition to your preferred service plan package, and your Handheld unit is also protected against any accidental damages.
Terms & Conditions Warranty and Repair
- The warranty period of each unit is valid from the date of shipment from Handheld to the delivery address
- All service plans are valid for a period of three (3) years from the date of shipment, in conjunction with the warranty
- A ninety (90) days warranty applies to all accessories, valid from the date of shipment from Handheld to the delivery address
- *Non-warranty repairs are covered with MaxCare Premium, with the exception of repairs required as a result of abuse, misuse or negligence
- **Consumable parts are excluded from each service plan, with the exception of MaxCare Platinum
- The extended warranty covers defects in materials and production
- Accessories are not covered by the Handheld MaxCare Service Plan
- A purchase minimum is applicable: MaxCare Silver one (1) unit; MaxCare Gold twenty (20) units; MaxCare Platinum fifty (50) units
MaxCare Silveris a straightforward and cost-effective service plan for the user who wishes to extend the standard warranty coverage from one (1) year to three (3) years.
MaxCare Goldcontains all the features from MaxCare Silver, as well as free of charge shipment, all parts and labour costs covered, and a guaranteed quick turn-around time for repairs. The MaxCare Gold service plan suits the user who is looking for a more comprehensive coverage with fixed costs.
MaxCare Platinumis the all-inclusive service plan for the mission-critical user. This service plan contains free of charge shipment, an exchange unit whilst repairs are carried out, annual service reports and an annual service meeting. Optionally, there is the Gold disc feature: a backup of the unitís software when required. The MaxCare Platinum service plan is designed for the user who needs to minimize downtime and maximize productivity.
MaxCare Premiumis a supplementary option, which can be added to any of the standard service plans, and is designed for the user who wants to be prepared for potential damages. MaxCare Premium covers all repairs required as a result of accidental damages, including nonwarranty repairs*.